RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Smokin

I think I'm officially on fire. Besides the ITM in the Sunday Million, there were these 2 other tournaments that I played sometime in the last few days.





The 2nd place was even a bad beat finish as the last hand had my AK suited going up against an A10 which flopped the 10.

Of course, now that I've written about it, the lucky streak will surely end. Heheh....

A cynic might say, how come I only post the wins and not the losses, which to a certain extent is true. But I think its just human nature to brag somewhat when you achieve something. Also much in the same way that I don't post the losses, I also don't post any of the small ITMs which are not top 3. So fair lang. Also, I am assuming that people can easily check the online result trackers if they want to verify if I am a losing player overall and just got lucky in the tourneys that I post. Besides, who wants to read about bad beats and whine stories about losing ?

Just in case you didn't read my Cake pimping a while back. Check out the last tournament in the picture above where I placed 2nd. It was a $10+1 tourney with $1,500 guaranteed. But there were only 117 players overall. So the overlay was a pretty nice $330. Certainly way better than those overcrowded tourneys in Full Tilt or Pokerstars which take forever to finish and are filled with semi pro wannabees.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burger ? - 11Finger

Anonymous said...

Heheh .. Cake Poker Freeroll

-nova

Anonymous said...

Hehe pwede rin... basta the whole BR... btw, do join the pokermanila freerolls, lots more coming... - 11Finger

Anonymous said...

i don't think i have enough posts to qualify yet ... hahah ... should post more often ...

-nova