RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Quick UBE Update

OK. I managed to play five $1.10 SNGs under the UBE last night. Results were 3-2-B-B-1. The first one was really scary because if I had not made it ITM, then I would have been crippled with 40 cents.

So far so good. My temporary goal is to reach 3o dollars so that I can maybe start playing $5.50 SNGs and reach my goal faster or bust out faster for that matter. Ultimate Bet doesn't have $2.20 SNGs so that's gonna be a bitch jumping from $1.10 to $5.50 with a do or die bankroll.

By the way, if you guys haven't tried out Ultimate Bet. They have a feature called the mini view. It allows you to play 3 games at one time and it all fits exactly into a 15 inch monitor. Yep. No animations and such but all the info you need is crammed into that 1/3 of a screen. No overlaps, no minimizing and maximizing screens. Real nifty.

UBE as of 02/07/07 - $6.49

No comments: