RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Say Cheese

I'm sure by now, everyone and his brother has seen the Haydengate videos.

Some random thoughts:

1. The girls in the video seem to be genuinely unaware that Hayden was filming the whole thing.

2. Say what you want about the immorality and depravity of Hayden's act. The red-blooded male in me cannot help but shake my head and admire Hayden's taste in women. Those 3 girls are HOT.

3. The most important question everyone is asking is who released the videos to the internet ? I am sure it was not Hayden Kho himself because that would be the epitome of stupidity. If you know your filming fetish is illegal, you'd do everything in your power to keep it a secret. I've even heard some rumors that Hayden was being blackmailed by somebody who got the videos and was demanding money in exchange for not releasing the videos.

OK. Enough Cheese. Back to Poker.

No comments: