RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Monday, February 4, 2008

Fool's Gold

Recently, I got a message from Full Tilt informing me that I was granted a $75 bonus for being a special player blah blah blah. Yippee ... then I read the rest of the message and it says that I have 10 days to clear it.

Fool's gold was a nickname used by miners to describe the mineral pyrite which has the same metallic luster and yellow hue as real gold. This caused many miners to mistake it for the real thing and whoop prematurely in joy when they discovered it in the mines.

I am pretty sure that Full Tilt knows my playing history. I play an average of 2 to 3 SNGs a night and my playing is also somewhat erratic depending on my schedule. At my current rate, it would take me approximately 2 months to clear the $75 bonus and they generously give me 10 days.

FTP Bonus = Fool's Gold

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah' you're a special customer along with the 2,948,292 other players they gave this special bonus to ;-)

novagalaxy said...

Shucks ....And here I was thinking I was a preferred customer ... heheh