RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poker Table for Sale

Been extremely busy lately as my wife and I are moving to a new townhouse hence the lack of poker updates. We've had this planned for a long time and it looks like its finally pushing through. The thing is, we've realized that the house will not be as big as it was initially intended and some of the things we wanted in there will not be possible.

One of the things that needed to be sacrificed is a planned poker/game room. Argh !! But its ok, I've accepted the fact that my family is growing and the space can be better used if we convert it a den/study room for the kids.

So my loss is probably somebody's gain. Because you see last year, I purchased one of those poker tables from Kustom Kowboys in anticipation of the "sniff sniff" poker room and I am now forced to sell it. It is one of those 8 seater oval tables with 2 wooden pedestals. I've kept it wrapped in plastic and stored. So it is practically brand new as it is unused. You can check the website at www.kustomkowboys.com if you want to get an idea of how it looks.

OK, let's talk about price. How does 10K sound ? The original price of the table is certainly worth much much more than this so please no more haggling. You can call their office and check if you don't believe what I'm saying. I will also offer free delivery if you live in Metro Manila as I know how hard it is to lug this big thing around. So if you're interested, just drop me a message at 0920-953-8615. Thanks.

No comments: