RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Almost Lover

Let me just qualify this post by saying firsthand that I am not a person who likes music. I mean I listen to the radio sometimes. I appreciate good songs, but I don't go out of my way to let's say buy a CD or watch a concert. I don't even own an Ipod or an MP3 player. I don't know any of the new artists and I only surfed the net for Britney Spears once because of the infamous beaver shot. =)

The fact that I am talking about a song in a poker blog means something. The first time I heard the song "Almost Lover", I was surprised by how much it affected me. It was both lyrical and haunting at the same time. It brought up images of long forgotten stuff. The voice of the singer, Alison Sudol, is amazing. But again as I said, I am not a song listener and I don't know if my opinion is valid.

So I am just going to post it and let you hear it for yourself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It also gives me a chance to embed a youtube video for the first time. Heheh ..

No comments: