RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Saturday, September 8, 2007

2nd Chance


Not too sure if the image is clear, but I just took down 2nd place in a $30+3 MTT over at Pokerroom tonight. (Still getting the hang of attaching images, but I think you can click it and it becomes bigger).

The ITM is doubly sweet because I came back from a very low stack of around $2o0 in chips ($1500 starting stack) . And the $30+3 buyin was from a $7 satellite.

Overall I was pretty satisfied with the way I played and am not the least bit disappointed with 2nd. Dealt out one sick beat during the bubble part when my AQ held up against a K3 two pair with an AK3 flop. River Q. Heads up was a 1 game affair when villain raised and I reraised all in with JJs. He called and showed A6.

Ahead 70-30 with all your chips in the middle. What else can you ask for ? The flop was 345. The turn was a 2. And that's all she wrote.

2 comments:

ivegotdnuts said...

nice score bro!

novagalaxy said...

thanks man. I'm just following your lead. =)