RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No Updates ... Another Trip

No poker updates basically because nothing significant to report. Busted out in one 5K guaranteed tourney last Sunday with the sickest beat.

Had about 20xBB nearing ITM when I got 66 in dealer position. Guy in cut-off raises to 2xBB. I just call. BB also calls. Flop comes J 5 6 with 2 hearts. BB bets half the pot. CO guy who has the same number of chips as me suddenly goes all in. Huh ?

No choice. Had to call for all my chips. BB guy who had us both covered also goes all in. WTF?

CO guy had 55. BB had AJ and of course I had best hand with my set of sixes. Guy with AJ is almost drawing dead as his only out is to draw 2 Jacks or 2 Aces. I think I was 80-20 to win that pot and triple up giving me the chip lead and an almost sure ITM.

Well of course that wasn't meant to be as CO guy turns and rivers hearts to complete a flush with his 5 of hearts. hahahah ....

I will be in Shanghai China this coming week for a business trip. Trip update when I get back. Heheh ... parang naging travel blog na ito ah.

No comments: