RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Friday, December 14, 2007

Challenge Accepted

Whenever I post an update on what's been happening with my poker playing, I usually just put down some generalities on how I did and don't really list the actual numbers. Why do I do this ?

To be honest, I don't really know. I guess it's part of my upbringing wherein I was always reminded by my mom that some monetary things are meant to be private. Because no matter how we put it, online poker is still gambling. And as I noted in a previous post, my dad before he passed away suffered from some serious gambling issues. So there is some hesitancy on my part to talk about gambling wins or losses. It's also part strategy as you don't really want to give your opponents any idea on how strong or weak you may be.

Suddenly during my last post, somebody (a disgruntled reader, office colleague with a grudge or fellow online player?) accuses me of exaggerating my results. Although I do not need to make any kind of reply to these kinds of posts. I am somewhat insulted by this accusation as I've always tried to maintain a low key & honest approach to my playing & blog-posting. So just to shut him up. I am posting below my results in 4 major sites as per sharkscope. Although this is not complete (MTT results are not all included), this should give you a fairly good idea of my stats. Let the other readers decide if I have exaggerated my stats or results in any of my previous posts.



So now I'm giving back the floor to you. If you're as good as you claim to be and not just an anonymous coward. Then feel free to make a comment. Better yet, show me your own stats.
I may not play that many games nor do I play in the higher stakes. But I think my game can stand on its own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck u, computer stats can be easily manipulated.

novagalaxy said...

Hyuk...you're so pathetic. I'm pretty sure if I sharkscope you, I'll see a little fishy in a fishbowl.

ivegotdnuts said...

lol, hataaaaaaaaazzz!!! nova, what sites are from the merge and ongame network? do they have $60 sngs? i bet the competition there is soooo soft!!! i wanna put some cash in those sites.

ivegotdnuts said...

i suggest heads-up with anonymous dude. settle the score at the metro!

Anonymous: sharkscope stats cannot be manipulated.

novagalaxy said...

heheh.. i don't think he'll have the balls to go heads-up.

Ongame is basically pokerroom. They have other sites but pokerroom is the biggest. I think they have SNGs at the higher levels. Just be warned that their turbo structure is different from FTP and Pokerstars.

Merge is poker.com and carbon poker. The competition here is quite soft but unfortunately not too many people play SNGs. They used to be have lots of good MTTs with great overlay, but now its pretty standard fare.