RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cleared my Bonus

Finally cleared my initial deposit bonus over at Pokerstars last night. This was after playing approximately 170 games of $6.50 turbos. My average ROI during this period was around 14% and this was good enough to enable me to triple up my small Pokerstars bankroll.

This bonus clearing was done over a span of I think 2 months playing on and off. Good thing pokerstars had a pretty generous clearing time as I was out of town a couple of times and was not able to play as much as I wanted.

At least that's done. I know my poker blog has been non-existent lately and I am sad to say that this situation will not change anytime soon as my work and some family activities will keep me extremely busy until January.

Only thing I can say is I will start playing MTTs again as I stopped this while trying to clear the bonus. I'll try to post regular poker updates soon. Thanks for standing by.

No comments: