RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Downswing Buster

After a good August where I managed to increase my online bankroll significantly, September is starting out sluggish.

Probably because after I cleared out my bonus in Full Tilt. I now shifted to playing in Pokerstars to clear out my other bonus there. Unfortunately, the SNG turbo blind structures are different between the 2 sites and it takes me some time to get used to the slower speed of play required. After playing for 1 whole month in FTP, I find myself going to push fold mode too early in the Pokerstars SNGs.

Or I could just be rationalizing and I'm just into one of those downswings that happen every once in a while to every player. Oh well, I'm thinking that I can break the curse by writing about it in my blog. Heheh

I did manage to play in the $200+15 PS Sunday Warm Up the other week when there was a long weekend. I played pretty well I think but was really not catching anything. About 2 hours into the tourney, I had to go into one of those 50-50 showdowns between my AK and another player's pocket pair. Unfortunately, was not lucky enough to catch my cards and busted out.

Hoping the cards turn my way soon. Looking to earn some extra moolah these next few months. Trying to save up for an extended vacation and hoping to use 100% poker funds. =)

1 comment:

GameFrog said...

Ei whats up bro? Hmmm I think this is the first time I have seen this blog (linked from another blogger)

Anyway, keep writing. Don't know where everyone went.

Am going back for a bit too =)